Out of the numerous e-commerce platforms available, Shopify still remains the most used and popular platform for creating an e-commerce website. In a bid to make your Shopify store look professional and increase sales some Shopify app can you achieve this. Below are my top 10 recommended Shopify apps.
Table of Contents
Privy’s free suite of conversion and email marketing tools, you can build beautiful exit-intent driven popups & banners, help you grow your email list from your Shopify store, send newsletters, abandoned cart emails & order follow up emails to buyers and visitors.
- No coding required
- Mobile and user-friendly
- Real-time reporting
- Easy automation
- Integrates with Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Bronto, smile.io, octane.ai, and Retention Rocke
Privy is a freemium app. It offers up to 5,000 page views on the free plan and 15 days of free trials on paid plans. Click here to see all pricing options.
Oberlo is the most used and recommended Shopify app for Dropshipping. With oberlo, you can find trending products to sell and import them to your store easily, including packaging and shipping.
- Free Google Chrome extension
- Find trending products easily
- Detailed order tracking and sales dashboard
- Easily to customize and modify imported products
- Bulk order automation
Oberlo has 3 pricing plans; Free Starter Plan (free forever), Basic Plan ($29.99/month) and Pro Plan ($79.99/month). Click here to check out the features of each plan.
3. Product Review
Product review app is a free app that allows customer to add review. Reviews help build trust for new and intending buyers.
- The app automatically match your store’s theme
- You can import and export your reviews as a spreadsheet
- Easy to customize
4. Order Printer Template
With order printer template, you get different beautiful and well designed invoice, receipt, packaging slip, return form and gift receipt templates. Each template can be customized and branded to match your store.
- Large collection of templates to choose from
- Multilingual text editor
- Works with Shopify multicurrency
Customize and test before purchase. $29 (one-time fee) per template.
5. Free Shipping Bar
This app is recommended for store that offers free shipping. According to research, stores with free shipping sells over 50% more compared to stores without free shipping.
- Advanced geo targeting
- Advanced currency detection
- Customizable and responsive
- Emoji support on bar
- Performance tracking
Free shipping bar offers both free and premium plan of $9.99/month.
6. Bulk Image Edit
Your product image tells a lot about your store, ranging from image size, quality, optimization for speed and being seen by search engines etc. Bulk image edit makes it easy to add alt text to your images, resize you image for social media and channel listing.
- Ability to edit bulk images
- Automatically add alt text to images when uploaded
- Easily add watermark to your images
- Resize image for social media
Bulk image edit offers a free starter plan and three other paid plans of $9.99/month, $19.99/month and $49.99/month. Click here to checkout their feature.
7. Facebook Live Chat
One of the important features of an online store is having a live chat. With Facebook live chat app, you can chat with your store visitor on the go by connecting your store with it facebook page.
- Easy to integrate
- Customizable to match store colour
- Schedule the time to enable live chat
- You can receive message when offline
- 100 free. No payment plan
8. One Click Social Login
No everyone have the patience to create a new account with every store or fill long form to create an account. With one click social login, buyers can sign up with their social media account with just one click.
- Integrates with over 10 social icon
- Easy to install
- Easy to customize
- Detailed report of signup and other analytics
It has 15-day free trial followed by three monthly pricing plans of $0.99, $4.99 and $9.99. Click here to check plan features.
9. Plug In SEO
With plug in SEO, you can check, fix and optimize your store. The app has what you need to improve your store Google ranking, get more organic traffic.
- Meta title and meta description template
- Fix broken links
- SEO for non English store
- Google Search Console integration
- Up to time update
The app offers free forever plan and a paid plan of $20/month with more features. Click here to compare plan
10. Upsell Recommendation
With upsell recommendations, visitors will be able to see more products when viewing a product or on the cart page which can help increase products added to the cart.
- Easy to install and setup
- Customizable to match store design
- Unlimited impression
- Good recommendation algorithm
- 100% free
Thanks for reading, I’ll like to know what you think about these apps and let me know in the comment box which other apps deserves to be on the list.
Don’t forget to share this post it means a lot to me. Thanks